Recent Tax Law Changes Could be Costing You Plenty!
Do you know the most important questions you should ask your CPA before you complete another tax return or see another month go by that could be costing you extra tax dollars?
You need these questions answered now so you can take full advantage of the new rules while you still have time left in this tax year. Here's just a sampling of the areas to discuss with your accountant and financial representatives.
- Not all dividends are taxed at the new lower rates. (Do you know which assets qualify for the new rule?)
- How do the new lower capital gains rates affect you? Will you have phantom income that you need to offset by adjusting your investment portfolio now?
- How to lower your Social Security taxation now!
- Is your IRA or qualified plan being penalized and you aren't even aware of it? (One question will answer this for you.)
- Why have America's Wealthiest Investors removed their children's names as beneficiaries on their annuity contracts. (Don't worry, the kids can actually get more.)
- How to reduce your capital gains taxes and estate taxes.
- How to remove dollars out of your business while reducing your business income tax.
- Stop unwanted required minimum distributions (RMD's) while increasing the value of your qualified plan and passing to your beneficiaries in both an income tax and estate tax efficient manner.
The most TAX and COST EFFECTIVE way to pass a business on to family members and/or the management teams, where the founder receives FAIR MARKET value for his stock and family members or management team receive funding needed to make this business purchase.
These questions need to be discussed now, as waiting until next year means maybe paying too much tax this year. Timing is the key to using the new tax laws to your benefit. Don't wait until next spring to find out you "could have done" something to cut your taxes now, or that a hidden tax nightmare could be brewing for your heirs.
Call Roberts Retirement Group at 209-223-7870 for a no obligation 3 Step Review.
A simple review may allow you to dramatically reduce your quarterly tax payments or may uncover a windfall for you and your heirs. Our experienced staff can assist you in taking advantage of deductions, exemptions, and credits that may be obtainable for you. We also work with experienced tax specialists who can prepare and file your taxes.
Call 209-223-7870 or contact us today!